Every day someone will tell me they don’t have enough time to start a business that will produce some extra income for them.
But, that’s not really the truth. To find the time, you need to really want that extra income in the first place. You have to be willing to rearrange your routine a bit and you’ll have more than enough hours each week to build a wonderful, thriving business.
Think of it this way. “Be willing to do things now that others won’t, in order to be able to do things later that others can’t!”
To help you along here are 5 ways you can reorganize to ‘get extra hours’. You may not be willing to do all 5 but let’s see how committed you are anyway. Here’s the list:
- Stop watching TV! I am not kidding. I only have the TV on in the morning while I’m getting dressed. This alone saves me approximately 3 hours daily from my previous habit of watching TV all the time. This one change in your habits will net you anywhere from 15 to 21 hours extra each week.
- Get up earlier! Yes you need your rest but, do you really need to sleep as late as you do? I’m up now by 5 am each day, 7 days weekly. That’s 7 more hours each day I have to work on my business! Do this for a few days and you won’t even notice that you’re losing a few minutes of sleep.
- Delegate some of your household work and errands. Do you have kids old enough to go to the store for you or can they pick up the laundry? Make that part of their routine. It’s a way to have them earn an allowance. The time you spend at the store or cutting the grass could get you another 10 or so hours to work on your dreams. And, don’t be too shy to ask your Spouse to help out. If your kids can’t do it…get your partner to help you. They will probably benefit in some way if you start earning more money! Get them to help you.
- Stay off of Social Media! Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest are, more than likely eating up a big chunk of your time if you’re online at all. Stop it. Cut it out. Nobody will benefit if you post a picture of your cat. This will save you another 5 to 10 hours each week! Also, eliminate most of the email you receive. Those emails from the Society of Clay Pigeon Enthusiasts or the News From the World of Cinema are a waste of time. Unsubscribe from that kind of stuff!
- Prepare next week’s meals ahead of time! Here’s what you do. On Sunday after Church, fix every evening meal for the coming week. This way the hard part is done. All you have to do now is, each day Nuke the evening meal you prepared last Sunday! You can do the same for school lunches and lunches you take to work. And, this allows the kids or spouse to get the meal ready while you work on your project.
Now you have several extra hours that you can devote you your new business!
I hope this helps you so; get to work! 🙂
All the best,
PS – We specialize in low cost Training and Business Opportunities that Work! Check out this AD:
AD – Low-cost biz can generate Income…forever! No monthly fee. Start earning Today! http://bit.ly/2lbxnCq