If you have a business of your own and would like it to do better, copy what successful people do.
Many studies have been made over several decades to try to find what makes successful people tick. How do they accomplish so much? Why is it that seemingly ordinary people make so much money? Why are they so blessed? Is it luck? Did they have a rich Uncle?
So…let’s take a look at a few of their traits to see if you are just like them or…maybe not!
- Successful People are first and foremost Emotionally Committed to what they are doing. In other words, they don’t try to do something. They never try…they do! Have you stuck with your mlm or affiliation or did you give up at the first set back? If a successful person says he’s going to enroll 5 people this week, he will. He’ll work 70 hours a week, he’ll never stop until he gets those 5. How about you?
- Successful People don’t really care what others think of them. Do you know anyone that got talked out of doing a business by a friend or family member?
- They have a way to focus. It might be they shut a door and don’t come out until a project is done or they know when to turn off their phone. One friend of mine, whenever he has to complete a report or a new book, checks himself into a hotel and tells his Wife not to call him! That how he stays focused and gets the job done.
- Successful People know when to give up. When something doesn’t work out for a successful person, they know when to let it go and start something new. They do not dwell on past mistakes. Instead, a successful person will always look ahead toward bigger and better things.
- Successful People seldom watch television. The thinking here is that their time is too valuable. Why waste a couple of hours watching The Voice when they could be enrolling a new Partner that potentially could earn him more residual income? How much TV do you watch? If you’re trying to build something for your future, why are you watching Wheel of Fortune? Just saying.
These are just a few of the things that make a person successful. Let’s recap.
Successful commit to a project totally despite what anyone else tells them. They stay focused on the task ahead and don’t dwell on past mistakes. And, they put in the time necessary to get the job done.
One of the biggest earners in mlm (7 figures monthly) will tell you he did not enroll a single person the first 12 months after he joined the company. Yet, he stayed focused. He stayed committed and he put in the time despite numerous setbacks. He kept his focus on the goals ahead until he reached them.
Would you struggle for a whole year, earning nothing, if you knew you’d eventually be earning 7 figures each and every month? How do you know you can’t if you haven’t tried it?
If you’re struggling we can help you. Let me know.
All the best,